Holly Denslow: Originally a Northern resident of the USA within the Great Lake State, has also lived in Japan, the Rocky Mountains and presently resides in Texas. A graduate of Central Michigan University where she studied sculpture under the guidance of J. Bourne and also a graduate of Ferris State University where she studied painting under J. Lyons.
Advanced Professional Experience: gained by working closely with Texas master sculptors David Adickes and Jim Reno.
Artistic Lineage: William Wallace Denslow (1856-1915) best known for his children’s books and illustrations of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in 1900 where he brought to life the beloved characters of the highly celebrated American fairy tale. Like W.W. Denslow.
Heritage: Lady Washington Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution. Mayflower Society, membership pending application.
- The 2000 Sq Ft Mural for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Wine Committee valued at nearly 500,000.
- The Patriots Memorial Monument located within the Austin State Cemetery for the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Work in progress, Life sized bronze Clara Barton, participating founder of the American Red Cross. Protector of residents of the Gulf Coast Galveston hurricane September 1900. Angel of the Battle Field Civil War.
- Creator of Custom Funeral Cremation Urns, launched nationally at NFDA International Convention October 2011
- Houston Art Studio Owner- Artist since 2000
Profession: Business Management & Personnel Consulting, Employment Search, Fine Art Consulting, Wholesale, Retail and Production, Artist, Author, Creative Development, with more than 10 years experience.
2000- present: Sculptures By Design
Own, Manufacture and Produce Fine Art: Public, Private and Industry services. Literary and Visual Arts.